– Can help reduce the severity and duration of colds
– Protects against free radicals
– Aids absorption of Iron
– Aids in wound healing
Active ingredients per tablet:
– Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 500 mg
– Each tablet contains 300 mg of sodium
– Contains aspartame & a source of phenylalanine
– No added dairy, lactose, soy or yeast
How to use:
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved in 200mL of water, or as
directed by your healthcare professional.
Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
Store tube tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Store below 25°C.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
We Also Recommend