– B group vitamins help the body convert food to energy
– Contains eight important B vitamins to help support good health
Active ingredients per tablet:
– Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Nitrate) 2.75 mg
– Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate) 3.5 mg
– Nicotinamide 40 mg
– Vitamin B5 (as Calcium Pantothenate) 15 mg
– Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 3.5 mg
– Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 6.25 µg
– Biotin 125 µg
– Folic acid 500 µg
– Each tablet contains 360 mg of sodium
– Contains saccharin-sodium
– No added dairy, lactose, soy or yeast
How to use:
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved in 200mL of water, or as
directed by your healthcare professional.
Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
Store tube tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Store below 25°C.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
We Also Recommend