– Contains 14 important vitamins & minerals to help promote general health
Active ingredients per tablet:
– Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Nitrate) 1.1 mg
– Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate) 1.4 mg
– Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 16 mg
– Vitamin B5 (as Calcium Pantothenate) 6 mg
– Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 1.4 mg
– Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 2.5 µg
– Biotin 50 µg
– Folic acid 200 µg
– Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 80 mg
– Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 5 µg
– Vitamin E (as DL-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate) 18 mg
– Iron (as Ferrous Gluconate Dihydrate) 10 mg
– Zinc (as Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate) 10 mg
– Magnesium (as Magnesium Carbonate-Light) 58 mg
– Each tablet contains 291 mg of sodium
– Contains saccharin-sodium
– No added dairy, lactose, soy, wheat or yeast
How to use:
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved in 200mL of water, or as
directed by your healthcare professional.
Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
Store tube tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Store below 25°C.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
We Also Recommend