High Strength, Convenient Dose Antioxidant Protection.
Lipoic Acid 600 has been shown to or may:
- Promote healthy carbohydrate metabolism and glucose transport and maintain healthy capillaries.1, 2, 3
- Protect mitochondria against free radical damage, supporting cellular energy production.1, 4
- Support glutathione production and liver phase II (conjugation) detoxification.5
- Highest strength, researched 600 mg per tablet; convenient once per day dose.
- Lipoic acid is an essential component in the conversion of pyruvate to acetyl CoA. It is vital to the correct functioning of the Krebs Cycle and for normal, healthy carbohydrate metabolism.6
- Glucose maintenance:Lipoic acid is required for the regulation of glucose transport and cellular glucose uptake.2, 1 It also regulates the impact glucose has upon blood vessels and maintains healthy capillaries by supporting nitric oxide-mediated vasodilation.2, 1, 3
- Potent antioxidant: A hydrophilic and lipophilic antioxidant, lipoic acid is also able to regenerate other antioxidants.1 It provides potent intracellular antioxidant protection to key tissues including liver cells as well as protecting the mitochondria against free radical damage.1, 7
- Heavy metal chelation and liver detoxification: Lipoic acid supports healthy liver detoxification by supporting glutathione production through transcription factor Nrf2, and via its antioxidant activity in chelating heavy metals.8, 3 Lipoic acid contributes its thiol group to detoxify metals including cadmium, copper and mercury which subsequently improves the cell membrane integrity.3 In addition, lipoic acid induces several phase II detoxification enzymes.3
- Real time stability studies have been conducted to ensure labelled potency through to expiry.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food.
Each tablet contains:
R,S-alpha Lipoic acid
Free from animal products, corn, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein, starches and salt. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Store below 30° C
We Also Recommend