Adenosine is a component of Adenosine TriPhosphate (ATP), which supports cellular energy and metabolism. See your healthcare practitioner for an assessment of your nutrient needs.
Take one tablet twice daily dissolved sublingually, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- For practitioner dispensing only, in purchasing this product you agree you are under the care of a Health Care Professional
- Nutritional supplement
- Adenosine is an inhibitory neuromodulator in the brain
- Adenosine is a component of ATP which regulates cellular metabolism
Calcium hydrogen phosphate, cellulose - microcrystalline, crospovidone, magnesium stearate, povidone, silicon dioxide, sorbitol
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Each tablet contains
We Also Recommend